1. Cho NS, Lee BG, Rhee YG: Radiologic course of the calcific deposits in calcific tendinitis of the shoulder: Does the initial radiologic aspect affect the final results? J Shoulder Elbow Surg 2010;19(2):267–272.]
2. Merolla, Giovanni, et al. “Calcific tendinitis of the rotator cuff: state of the art in diagnosis and treatment.” Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology 17.1 (2016): 7-14.
3. Leduc, Bernard E., et al. “Treatment of calcifying tendinitis of the shoulder by acetic acid iontophoresis: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.” Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 84.10 (2003): 1523-1527.
4. Bannuru RR, Flavin NE, Vaysbrot E, Harvey W, McAlindon T. High-energy extracorporeal shock-wave therapy for treating chronic calcific tendinitis of the shoulder: a systematic review. Ann Intern Med. 2014;160:542–549.
5. Rebuzzi E, Coletti N, Schiavetti S, Giusto F. Arthroscopy surgery versus shock wave therapy for chronic calcifying tendinitis of the shoulder. J Orthop Traumatol. 2008;9:179–185.
6. Peters J, Luboldt W, Schwarz W, Jacobi V, Herzog C, Vogl TJ: Extracorporeal shock wave therapy in calcific tendinitis of the shoulder. Skeletal Radiol 2004;33(12):712–718
7. Liu HM, Chao CM, Hsieh JY, Jiang CC. Humeral head osteonecrosis after extracorporeal shock-wave treatment for rotator cuff tendinopathy. A case report. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006;88:1353–1356.
8. Gatt DL, Charalambous CP. Ultrasound-guided barbotage for calcific tendonitis of the shoulder: a systematic review including 908 patients. Arthroscopy. 2014;30:1166–1172.
9. Arirachakaran, Alisara, et al. “Extracorporeal shock wave therapy, ultrasound-guided percutaneous lavage, corticosteroid injection and combined treatment for the treatment of rotator cuff calcific tendinopathy: a network meta-analysis of RCTs.” European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology 27.3 (2017): 381-390.
10. Peters J, Luboldt W, Schwarz W, Jacobi V, Herzog C, Vogl TJ: Extracorporeal shock wave therapy in calcific tendinitis of the shoulder. Skeletal Radiol 2004;33(12):712–718
11. Seijas R, Ares O, Alvarez P, et al. Platelet-rich plasma for calcific tendinitis of the shoulder: a case report. J Orthop Surg 2012; 20:126–130
12. Ogon P, Suedkamp NP, Jaeger M, Izadpanah K, Koestler W, Maier D: Prognostic factors in nonoperative therapy for chronic symptomatic calcific tendinitis of the shoulder. Arthritis Rheum 2009;60(10):2978–2984
13. El Shewy MT. Arthroscopic removal of calcium deposits of the rotator cuff: a 7-year follow-up. Am J Sports Med. 2011;39:1302–1305